Often a project needs a higher level of support than simply providing a bioinformatic service. Members of the Core commonly participate as collaborators on research projects providing advance support, training, or development. Often these collaborations lead to new Core services wich can be offered for future projects.
The Core also acts to help make connections between our clients and potential collaborators among our faculty, partner institutions, and affiliated programs.
- Delaware INBRE
- Delaware EPSCoR
- Delaware Biotechnology Institute (DBI)
- Bioinformatics Network of Delaware (BiND)
- Delaware Health Sciences Alliance (DHSA)
- North East Cyberinfrastructure Consortium (NECC)
- North East Bioinformatics Collaborative (NEBC)
- Northeast Regional Life Science Core Directors (NERLSCD)
- Association of Biomedical Resource Facilities (ABRF)
- UD Sequencing and Genotyping Facility
- UD Center for Environmental Genomics
Contact the Bioinformatics Core (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Featured Collaborative Project
NECC Cyber-Enabled Research Project: Little Skate Genome Sequencing
Collaborative project to sequence the little skate, Leucoraja erinacea, genome. Project supports workforce development for next generation sequencing analysis and functional interpretation. This includes hosting bioinformatics workshops, where participants learn how to use common bioinformatics applications and gain experience completing hands-on exercises.
Skate Genome Project and SkateBase
North East Cyberinfrastructure Consortium, Delaware portion funded by NIH/NIGMS P20GM103446 and NSF/EPSCoR EPS-0918078.